Due to the high integrity of the extrusion and its compact size, it is ideal for use in bathrooms, showers or areas where there is a risk of momentary contact with water. Its height allows installation in the gap created by the average thickness of the ceramic tile and mounting adhesive, thus it is very often used for installation in floor levels. Additionally, it can be used to illuminate the exterior architectural elements, such as building facades, terraces, gardens, etc.
1 m (standard)
2 m (standard)
3 m *
3 - 6 m**
* available by arrangement with the sales department of KLUŚ.
* Special order
The fixture is as high as the thickness of ceramic tiles; as a result it integrates with the surface of tiles. Mounting of the fixture may be performed in combination with ceramic tiles, using the same adhesive as the one used to fix the tiles. The fixture can also be mounted in the prepared slot in the floor with silicone adhesives. In any case, mounting of the fixture should be done in a way that it is possible to remove it for service purposes, without damaging the floor.
- it is extremly important to properly seal the frame in the designated mounting spot. This process needs to be performed by professionals outside the KLUS company
- for sealing the HR-ALU profile we recommend using – DOW CORNING 794 brand, transparent Neutral Silicone
- when choosing other sealing materials it is important to know their quality, applications and that they do not conduct electricity
- the quality of HR-ALU profile sealing depends solely on the quality and precision of the sealing process as well as the quality of the sealing material
- process of sealing the profile is illustrated and described on the companie’s website (klusdesign.pl) and is also available on CD
Patent: patent rights
Fixtures and fittings should be installed in such a way that they can be disassembled for maintenance or replacement.
KLUS company is not responsible for:
- the effects of installation , which consequently make it impossible to disassemble fittings or accessories,
- Installation costs,
- damages caused by installing or removing fixtures or fittings.